Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rush Hour 3..............Really............A Third One....


I'm not really sure what drove me to purchase a ticket for this movie.........much less actually go into the theater. I think it was just my uncontrollable desire to see why anyone thought a 3rd Rush Hour needed to be brought into existence.

Yes, I know it was a terrible mistake to think there was any reason to see this movie but here are a few reasons for you to not make the same mistake I did.


The action is minimal........with a name like Rush Hour 3 I want to see lots of exploding things and car chases galore........oh, and some awesome ninja action from Jackie Chan. 1 car chase and 3 fight scenes and no explosions later I discovered the director apparently didn't think the same thing.

I want a story that drives the movies fast paced action. I wasn't expecting Shakespeare but I didn't even get The Transporter. I think I actually yawned a couple of times.

Even though this movie was horrible and I kept waiting for it to get better.............It was too short. Just when things finally got interesting it was over.......I need more than 90 minuets if I am going to pay today's ticket prices.

That's it.....

Don't go see this movie, don't rent it, when it is on TV don't waste you precious time watching it. If you get trapped on a lazy Saturday afternoon watching this call me.........I am sure I can help you come up with something more fun to do. Rush Hour 3 cruises to twoDacks.

No comments:

Subscribe to The Dack List via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner