Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hot Damn.....


In a sheer stroke of genius the British do the best spoof of the buddy cop movie ever and don't even get me started about this sweet picture.

There are so many funny townsfolk in this movie I can't even count them. Add that with a Grandma getting drop kicked in the face and you have something truly special.

The team behind Shaun of the Dead brings you a fun action, mystery, buddy cop movie that takes place in a...small British countryside town. I don't want to ruin too much but just try to imagine movies like Loaded Weapon being made fun of by British Comedians.... hmmmm..................ok I guess that doesn't really work...but trust me you will like it, unless perhaps you don't like car chases and lots of violence. But seriously if that’s the case what are you doing reading my reviews.

For those of you that didn't get a chance to go see it in the theater I will be buying it as soon as it's available and you can borrow it from me.

A grand nineDacks for this fine piece of filmmaking.

No comments:

Subscribe to The Dack List via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner