Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Being Awesome Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings!!!


I had the opportunity to see Transformers last night IMAX style last night in San Antonio. Unfortunately the movie wasn’t actually an IMAX movie so that was a little disappointing but I wasn’t disappointed for long.

Finally a movie this summer that wasn’t a sequel and it was AWESOME!!! This movie lived up to all the hype I have been giving it for the last couple months. I can’t think of one complaint I have about this movie. The pacing was great, the story was great, the acting was surprisingly awesome, and the special effects were SPECTACULAR!!! Any complaints about what type of cars the Transformers were, should be dismissed with a shrug of the shoulders. If this is your problem with the movie then shut up and be thankful that everything else worked perfectly.

Shia LaBeouf was really good (which makes me really excited for Indy 4 coming next year) and Anthony Anderson was hilarious!! The acting is what pushed this movie over the top. I knew going into to this movie that I would probably love the special effects, which just so you know where awesome, but the acting is what made this movie fantastic.

Michael Bay proved without a doubt that he was the man for the job…the pacing on this movie was perfect even with a running time of over 2 and a half hours. Yes, about 50 minuets in it started to drag but just in time Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchett showed up to save the day.

****SPOILER AHEAD****

My Favorite part was when Optimus jacked up the Decepticon Barricade with his sword on the freeway. I was also sad that Jazz was killed. Jazz is defiantly the coolest of the original Autobots but someone had to die and at least he died at the hands of Megatron.

****END SPOILER****

My only hope is they don’t ruin this movie by making bad sequels, which they totally set up two or, three times at the end of this movie. A word of advice, stay for most of the credits or you’ll miss a couple good signs for Transformers 2. On the drive home I kept thinking cars on the highway might suddenly transform.

The Dack’s recommendation is that you must see this movie. After only one showing I am giving it nineDacks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Subscribe to The Dack List via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner