Monday, July 16, 2007

License To Wed……….Yep I Saw It So You Didn't Have To


The question: Do you LOVE Robin Williams should be asked before you venture to see this movie. If you answered that you like Robin Williams you should not see this movie. Fortunately for The Dack, Mrs. D LOVES Robin Williams so off we went to see this lovely film.

First let’s start with the positive. This was a fun clean family film for all to enjoy. Unfortunately there isn’t much to this simple bland romantic comedy. I laughed a little but Robin Williams has spread his comedy over so many films that I'm just tired of him. Whether he plays a radio host in Vietnam, father, physiologist, teacher, doctor or priest it’s always the same character. Actually I love Robin in more serious rolls but all these lame characters ruin it when I see him in a good role.

I can’t recommend this movie to any but if you do have to see it because….well someone close to you wants to see it……three margaritas and a redbull should help you enjoy it for at least a little while.

This one gets fourDacks, two for the funny little kid and two for Robin, because Good Morning Vietnam is one of my favorite films.

No comments:

Subscribe to The Dack List via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner